Thursday, July 30, 2009

Guess Who Joined Us For This Flight?







Toronto to Manila
GK Youth Build 2009

"Every generation gets a chance to change the world
Divination that will listen to your boys and girls
Is the sweetest melody the one we haven't heard?
Is it true that perfect love drives out all fear?
The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear
But change of heart comes slow..."
- U2, "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight"


"Sir, are you bringing cars to Manila?", said the Airport Baggage Personnel.

"Uh-huh", I said, "..and also a Panda Bear, a dinosaur, an engine truck and a lot of goodies (I whispered to myself, as I looked at the xray of what the man was seeing in his xray).

Yes, we are packed and ready to fly, in fact as I type this we are 2 hrs away from Manila. We are in Taiwan, where Hello Kitty was waiting for us at the gates. "Was she supposed to be in Japan?".

Yes, we are excited to share our time, talent and Monsters from under our bed, a Kung Fu Panda, and a contraband of cars.

Manila here we come!

*********

Thank you to those who donated toys, books, crayons for the kids of Iloilo. Surely we are not alone in this flight and trip to Iloilo, we are taking a part of you to be shared to the lil ones of Pototan, Iloilo.

Watch out for updates on this space. For now, we are excited to be in Manila soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment